Sunday, October 12, 2014

Review: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish



Hey everyone!  I've got a quick review for you today over the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish. Advertised at "the only true 2-step gel manicure," this gel polish uses no ultraviolet or L.E.D. lamps. If you're the kind of girl that goes to a nail salon to get the gel manicures, you can end up spending A LOT of money!  I know, because I used to go every 2 weeks to get mine done.  

I LOVE this polish.  It gives you a salon quality look, without spending a ton of cash.  I'll give you a quick step-by-step that shows you how to apply it. 

Let's get started! 



I'm using the color Game of Chromes. It is a very metallic gold color.  


The first thing I want to say about this polish, is I really like the brush.  It's a wide, flat brush, and for me this makes application really easy, and I seem to have very little (if any at all) clean up to do around my cuticles or the edges of my nails.  


You want to start off with clean nails.  DO NOT use a base coat.  It isn't needed.  


Apply one coat...


...and then a second coat. 


Lastly, apply ONE coat of the top coat. 


This is the next day after application.  They still look great!  With regular nail polish, I've already got a few chips or lifting going on.  


And this is after ONE WEEK!  They still look amazing!  No lifting. No chipping.  Per the Sally Hansen website, it is supposed to last up to 14 days, but I've never left it alone that long.  I tend to get bored with the color about every week or so.  


There are over 45 beautiful colors to choose from, and they retail for $9.99 per bottle.  It also dries INSANELY fast!  In my experience, within about 10 minutes I can resume normal hand activity without having to worry about smudging.  

It also is easy to remove.  Just use regular nail polish remover.  No soaking your nails in harsh chemicals.  This means that there is NO damage to your nails or cuticles. 

This truly is the best nail polish I've ever used.  I've honestly never been able to justify spending almost $10.00 for nail polish, BUT...this is actually saving me money in the long run.  

I would definitely recommend this polish to anyone who goes to the nail salon on a regular basis.  I feel like it has maintained a professional look for the week that I've had it on.  You can purchase theses polishes at Ulta, Walgreens, or CVS.  


I hope y'all enjoyed this review.  Let me know in the comments!  

Until next time!  





No comments:

Post a Comment