Monday, October 6, 2014

E.L.F. Cosmetics Beauty Books


Hey everyone!  So, I wasn't planning on a blog post today...BUT...I was at Walgreens earlier, and I came across E.L.F. Cosmetics Beauty Books.  Now, I bought some of these a couple of years ago, and I was NOT impressed. They were only $10.00 then, so I thought it was no big loss.  This year (this seems to be a Halloween thing) they are only $6.00!  I thought I would give then another try, and I bought three of them.  The ones I got are the Diva Beauty Book, the Wicked Beauty Book, and the Vampire Beauty Book.

They all come with a set of eyelashes and glue, 8 eye shadow colors, an eye pencil, a lip color, and a duel ended, sponge tip applicator. They also have a description of how to apply the makeup.

This is going to be pretty quick, as there are no color names, so I'm just going to post some pictures.

Let's get started!


The Diva Beauty Book








The Wicked Beauty Book







The Vampire Beauty Book







Overall, I am REALLY impressed with these!  The eye shadows are extremely pigmented, and blended very well. Just know that there are no matte colors in any of these books.   The only lip color I would never use is the black one from the Wicked Beauty Book, but the others are very wearable.  I'm not a fan of the eye pencil. It's really hard, and was tugging on my eyelid.  And I hate the applicator. But I haven't used a sponge tip in I don't know how long, so that was to be expected.  

For $6.00 you should really check these out!  Great for anyone who is just starting out with makeup, for young girls who just like to play, or for anyone that is on a tight budget.  

I hope y'all enjoyed this...let me know in the comments!  

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment